really really long post that only will be read by people who know and like me :-D becuase it's just so long
It's been awhile since I blogged, huh? But it was a busy and interesting while :-D We had a whole bunch of all our favourite peoples over this weekend. Saturday was Mum & Dad's 25th anniversary open house. All of us kids were here. It was busy and fun. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights Amy B. stayed overnight with me. It had been too long since we got to talk in bed, so we stayed up early every time. On Sunday Alison came, and we all went with the B. children to some friends and visited until fairly late. Isaiah drove all night and came on Monday morning at 6:00 ( :P) and so some of us had a restless night. Maybe we should learn to let God take care of things for us :( We'd feel better the next day, anyway. The Doige and Bosch families came to church on Monday with us for Thanksgiving, and we spent the whle day together. The B. children came over again, and we all walked in the bush behind and took nice and weird photos, and talked and just had a good time. We had a splendiferous dinner that all our mums made, and some of us who had been up too late too many times grew overly emotional. *chuckles* Then the B's came again to get Steve and we sang from the Cantus and we watched fireworks and we had sparklers. And the all of a sudden everyone went home in a flurry of hugs, and it was just a few people left staring at each other in the back porch. Tuesday we did nothing special, just hung around and talked. After supper we talked and played Scattergories, which some people are too good at, and then Isaiah tried to teach us a weird language which sounded really hilarious and which I liked. Except that my name is unpronouceable in it. He can do it. But I wouldn't be able to figure out how to spell that. :-D Today we did nothing special again. Except I took Rosemary and went to piano lessons and did shopping. And just visiting is special enough. I likes it, I does. :) And now I'm packing for Ontario tomorrow and Zay's getting the grand tour at Dad's work. Later we are going to Spruce to stay at Sunny&Fiona&Laura's house. We'll find out what we're doing when we get there I guess. Rollerskating probably. And tomorrow Zay's leaving for home at 5 or 6 in the morning to get there in time for work, and Henry's bringing Laura and me to the airport at 7:00. So I don't know when I can post again. I'll see. Maybe email ;)


6 Comments:
that was a fun thanksgiving weekend, eh? i quite enjoyed the visit we had when you and isaiah came down here, too! :-) have an excellent time out east!
I had such an awesome time. I hope to be back again soon. :-D I'll be posting photos soon also. :-D Have fun in Ontario, eh?
I am sorry we could not go rollerskating. Did you know only like 10 people bought tickets so therefore it would not have made any money. Oh well Dec. 7 its true its true. anyway I will talk later.
Oh yeah, the dialect which you speak of... your name is pronounced like "Ezzlefemily". Basically you take the first vowel of a word and insert "zzlef" and then continue the vowel and the rest of the word. For example, Matthew would be Mazzlefatthew, and I would be Izlefisaiah.
Who are the people you mentioned who are "too good" at Scattergories?
:P one guess allowed. *churckles* i miss ya'll. a LOT.
oh zay, you DID get home safely... :-p thanx fore letting us know. X-D
*lol*
Post a Comment
<< Home