Tuesday, March 29, 2005
About Me

- Name: Emily
- Location: Westlock, Alberta, Canada
I'm an emergency dispatcher from a big rural family. I'm hoping to share some of my less normal experiences with you.
Previous Posts
- I'm putting up the pics on photobucket. .. i hope ...
- Sorry about that . . . I couldn't resist. Here's h...
- my new look. how d'you like it! :)
- 'Let us trickle towards the post office. I will le...
- Conversation on the Subway is impossible. The inge...
- I guess it's spring, huh?
- wemember this one!?
- I call this one Becca's hat. That's because I kind...
- And Laura designed this one for us. It's called an...
- This one's called a bag hat. It's a man's hat, but...




8 Comments:
You really should put on a coat. ;-P
that dress isn't as cold as it looks. mum wants me to wear it at the ball in August, but it's not too cold outside in march, so it will be bad in August!
Hmmm... I'm not sure where they are holding the ball this August. Lately we've had some pretty lousy locations which were totally overcrowded. I hope they get a big enough place this time.
because I made the dress and hat, or because I'm going to a ball?
Trust me... it doesn't take any talent to go to a ball. It just takes $25.00. :-P
Trust me... it doesn't take any talent to go to a ball. It just takes $25.00. :-P
Hey! Built in ear-muffs!! ;P
I no! aren't those cauls hilarious? but I cut my hair really short, so I had to wear a veil with them.
Post a Comment
<< Home