Monday, March 21, 2005

I guess it's spring, huh?

Doesn't look much like it here anymore, though. Last week I said that this looked like the first time spring would come looking like spring. And then it snowed. *shiver*

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It rained a little today, but it was Spring for me because I went on a hike and 1) I heard the first frog croak of the year and 2) I found some buttercups and picked one.

21/3/05 12:32 a.m.  
Blogger fiona said...

Spring has indeed arrived, but winter is sticking around like a bad cold that just wont go away! Ah well - for us Albertans "if you don't like the weather, wait five minutes" ;-)

21/3/05 10:42 a.m.  
Blogger Emily said...

Be quiet, Mr. Popper! We DON'T want to hear about buttercups. There are 4 inches of snow on the ground here!

22/3/05 12:20 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe there's buttercups under the snow! Tee hee hee hee!

22/3/05 3:11 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Use this to hide the profile in the new template