Tuesday, March 01, 2005

driving

today i was driving behind someone who reminded me of a friend of mine . . . same kind of white car, same strange style of driving. the way he took the corner in front of me was memorable. :-)
btw, i need to wash the car i'm driving too. it's supposed to be light grey-green, but it's not. oh, well, the dirt hides the rust. there isn't much.
i almost had to eat my words today. i had said that we wouldn't get 15 C (60 F) until April. good thing it was only about 11 C (50 F). Good thing ;-P

3 Comments:

Blogger Isaiah Eyre said...

Oooo... Can't wait for spring/summer. I'll probably come up again this spring summer or fall... I haven't decided which yet.

1/3/05 10:57 p.m.  
Blogger Emily said...

now THAT would be fun! we should organize up a camping trip in the summer for all those who missed the skiing trip to Panorama this winter. to Banff, i think. i haven't been there for at least 5 years.

4/3/05 10:00 a.m.  
Blogger Isaiah Eyre said...

Camping definitely... in Banff. It would be a shorter (i.e. less expensive) drive, and way more mountains and lakes and stuff, eh? I'd probably spend the whole time taking photos. I wonder what it would take to get a fishing license or whatever since I'm not from Canada...

4/3/05 10:08 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Use this to hide the profile in the new template