Wednesday, February 09, 2005

feeling dumb

I just got back from what was supposed to be my piano lesson. I couldn't stay for the whole lesson, though, because mom had to go to the city and I had taken both sets of keys by accident. Oops. Oh, well, I'll just have to practice extra hard, I guess. At least we did the theory.
Today I hope to finish some of my hats. I have 4 going right now, but I only got the stuff to actually finish them yesterday, so I'm going to try finishing these before I start any more. The fair is in about 2 1/2 weeks. Rosemary and I also need to write our 'introduction' which will go with every one else's summaries into a book. We always do this so that our hard work will be remembered.It's kind of neat to look back in all those books and see what we did in other years.
I just got an email with some pics from Isaiah. They're pretty nice. He took these as film fillers. (I think.) The one of me is one of the better ones of me taken lately.
btw, i never cease to marvel when my hyperlinks work. Yay!

1 Comments:

Blogger Isaiah Eyre said...

True, I didn't want to take the pictures - I was forced into taking them to use up film...the injustice of it all. They probably look better than other photos because I took my time and bounced the flash off the ceiling. ;-)

9/2/05 11:42 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Use this to hide the profile in the new template