posted by Emily at 9:23:00 p.m.
Wow...My sister Esther got a monkey for Christmas, too...
It wasn't purple, though...
i didn't know you had a sister Esther, Isaiah.
I do. This is she:http://www.peaceloveandpenguins.com/photos-11-04/esther2a.jpghttp://www.peaceloveandpenguins.com/photos-11-04/esther3.jpghttp://www.peaceloveandpenguins.com/photos-11-04/esther4.jpg
how old is she? they look about the same age. cute pics, btw. kids are usually quite photogenic, it seems.
Esther is, um.......five? I think? Yeah. She'll be turning 6 in a few months.
Post a Comment
<< Home
I'm an emergency dispatcher from a big rural family. I'm hoping to share some of my less normal experiences with you.
View my complete profile
6 Comments:
Wow...My sister Esther got a monkey for Christmas, too...
It wasn't purple, though...
i didn't know you had a sister Esther, Isaiah.
I do. This is she:
http://www.peaceloveandpenguins.com/photos-11-04/esther2a.jpg
http://www.peaceloveandpenguins.com/photos-11-04/esther3.jpg
http://www.peaceloveandpenguins.com/photos-11-04/esther4.jpg
how old is she? they look about the same age. cute pics, btw. kids are usually quite photogenic, it seems.
Esther is, um.......five? I think? Yeah. She'll be turning 6 in a few months.
Post a Comment
<< Home