Sunday post (I hate titles)
This past week I worked more days than usual, since I am going to Rehoboth Camp for one week in July. We finished painting our hallway mural at work. It looks really nice (if I say so myself) and I like it better every time I see it.
On Thursday Mom, Julie, Jessica, and I went to see Romeo and Juliet in Hawrelak Park in Edmonton. The Doige girls, the Bosch's, Laura, and a few others from St. Albert came too. It was nice. The costumes, as most of the others have remarked, were slightly off the wall, but I enjoy open air theatre muchly. I can't wait for the open air theatre at the Trinity Festival.
I also got my money for planting echinacea this spring, which is going right into my account for NSA books. I love little extras like that. And I got a lovely tan out of it too. :)
I'm reading Rose in Bloom (by Louisa May Alcott) right now. I really like that book. Most of Alcott's books are up there in my Top 100 list. They're so special.
Mum and J&J got me a mountain dulcimer yesterday for a (very) early birthday gift. It's beautiful. I'll stick a pic up on here pretty quick. I've already figured out quite a bit on it, since it's not all that difficult to play. I love the sound. It's harder than an autoharp though. I want one of those someday too. I'm so happy with the dulcimer! :D I love musical instruments, and this is a lot easier to carry around than my piano, which is the only other thing I'm really good at. So I'll prolly use it a lot.
On Thursday Mom, Julie, Jessica, and I went to see Romeo and Juliet in Hawrelak Park in Edmonton. The Doige girls, the Bosch's, Laura, and a few others from St. Albert came too. It was nice. The costumes, as most of the others have remarked, were slightly off the wall, but I enjoy open air theatre muchly. I can't wait for the open air theatre at the Trinity Festival.
I also got my money for planting echinacea this spring, which is going right into my account for NSA books. I love little extras like that. And I got a lovely tan out of it too. :)
I'm reading Rose in Bloom (by Louisa May Alcott) right now. I really like that book. Most of Alcott's books are up there in my Top 100 list. They're so special.
Mum and J&J got me a mountain dulcimer yesterday for a (very) early birthday gift. It's beautiful. I'll stick a pic up on here pretty quick. I've already figured out quite a bit on it, since it's not all that difficult to play. I love the sound. It's harder than an autoharp though. I want one of those someday too. I'm so happy with the dulcimer! :D I love musical instruments, and this is a lot easier to carry around than my piano, which is the only other thing I'm really good at. So I'll prolly use it a lot.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home