Friday, June 03, 2005
About Me

- Name: Emily
- Location: Westlock, Alberta, Canada
I'm an emergency dispatcher from a big rural family. I'm hoping to share some of my less normal experiences with you.
Previous Posts
- Echinacea, Trintiey Fest, Logical Thinkers, Camp
- I put up a new shutterfly album called Alberta Ski...
- me with my two newest possesions: my nose burn and...
- rotflmho
- Ramblings on Coming Home
- Prayer request
- I'm going to the URC Youth Retreat here in Edmonto...
- I love this Silver King Sage. It's much more silve...
- hi i'm back
- Praying with Fire?




2 Comments:
i love puzzles like that! :-D i have a whole book of em :-D
hehe. this is a cool one, isn't it. I got nearly all of them, but i guess i need to spend a bit more time on the ones that are left.
Post a Comment
<< Home