Ramblings on Coming Home
Hullo. I’m back again! I had a great time, but I’m so great to be home, especially after pulling the usual all-nighter Sunday night. I made some new friends from Winnipeg, Manitoba, and met some from Smithers, BC again. I had Krista Bakker and Jess Riemer as my roommates. I met a largish number of new people and some I new already who didn’t know me. There were 4 or 5 Emily’s and about 7 Jessica’s. I was often in a group with 3 Jessica’s. It’s funny how that happens. :) I felt so weird this morning, since I had been up too long to feel tired, but this afternoon it caught up to me and I slept for a couple of hours. Laura was here visiting at home since it was a holiday weekend. It’s been raining softly all day, and everything is gray and yucky looking outside. I missed the computer while I was gone, but I’m so glad I went. :)


3 Comments:
youth retreats are fun, eh? :-) Maybe some of your new friends wll start blogging too! That would be kewl! :-D
yes, youth retreats are great. if only some of you could have been there too. but i had a good time anyway.
mr wright invited us, but it didn't work out. :-( I'm glad you had fun anyway. :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home