Mmmmmm.... the first snow of the season.....okay, it's not the first. The first snow fell at the beginning of the week. But this stuff doesn't seem to be melting. It's so pretty outside right now, because it's snowing hard in tiny dry flakes. The sky is dark dark blue fading down to purple, and all the street lights are peachy-orange through the snow. I love November.
(Okay, next week when I have to shovel the driveway or dig out a car stuck in a snowbank, I'll hate it. But right now, Novemeber is my favourite month. :-D)
(Okay, next week when I have to shovel the driveway or dig out a car stuck in a snowbank, I'll hate it. But right now, Novemeber is my favourite month. :-D)


5 Comments:
I don't want snow here (yet) but I wouldn't mind being there right now. :-P
im not shur, it seems ur comment system is not working... I appear to have lost a comment i made 2 days ago...
stop being obonoxious, steve! :P
lol...
im just wondering if it was me or sumthing else...
oh yeah, i see what you mean now! sorry. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home