Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Weird radio station

So Michael Savage thinks the radical Islamists are taking over Europe, starting with France. Interesting idea. I wonder if he's right? I am totally not well informed on that subject, though. He was really cranky today though. :-D
I think I like winter. Most of the summer I can't recieve U.S. radio stations. But I'm not crazy about 1510 KGA, because they stop every 10 minutes for a traffic and weather break. Weirdness. And they even interrupt the news at the top of the hour with traffic and weather reports. Oddest radio station I ever heard. (I would put in Michael Savage's own website, which is interesting, but there are some pretty disturbing pictures from different newscasts. I don't want to surprise anyone by gross stuff. It you like, go and find it here. Please mind the warning.)

I'm sorry already that I chose to moderate my comments. What's the point? And it takes forever even to do one on the connection speed I normally have to use. I shall remove that option a.s.a.p. In 5 minutes, in other words.

2 Comments:

Blogger Isaiah Eyre said...

No offense to Michael Savage, but I would probably throw him into the "radical conservative conspiracy theorist" category. (I used to hear him on the radio a lot while driving with my dad or working on our basement) He's definitely not stupid, but these conservative talk show hosts seem to get a kick out of making you think the bad guys are out to take over the world. Maybe I'm naive, but I'm not worried. If you like getting traffic & weather reports from Spokane, then KGA is a good station to listen to. :-P I don't know if they still do it, but listen if the traffic report is sponsored by Frontier West family restaurant - my friend's dad owns it. :-D

16/11/05 3:58 a.m.  
Blogger Isaiah Eyre said...

More like my brother's boss' brother-in-law's dad. Isaiah>Matthew>Ryan>Travis>Mr. Tilton. But Mr. Tilton is my "friend" too, so let's just say my friend owns it.

16/11/05 7:02 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Use this to hide the profile in the new template