YAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! High speed internet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol. after 3 months.
Saturday, December 03, 2005
About Me

- Name: Emily
- Location: Westlock, Alberta, Canada
I'm an emergency dispatcher from a big rural family. I'm hoping to share some of my less normal experiences with you.
Previous Posts
- Lord of the Dance
- It's Jessica's birthday today. She's 14 all of a s...
- hehehehe. i bugged rick all day by singing along w...
- election stuff
- home again
- so we're off for GP this weekend.... leaving at 10...
- David
- my FAAAAVOURITE poem
- I went to choir by myself this evening, since Juli...
- i hate titles


5 Comments:
Bominitious!
*tears of jealousy are streaming down my face*.. *chuckles* no - actually, i say congrats and you are a lucky duck! (even though we are still stuck with dial up *sigh*) ;-) (btw isaiah - i love the word...)
your freindly network man leaves a ":-)"
come over to my house and you can use it, fio. and thanks again, henners! :) lol.
thanks :-)... but hoi! you do not have clearance to use that nickname for me *cough*
Post a Comment
<< Home