Tuesday, April 05, 2005
About Me

- Name: Emily
- Location: Westlock, Alberta, Canada
I'm an emergency dispatcher from a big rural family. I'm hoping to share some of my less normal experiences with you.
Previous Posts
- an here's mine. you can only see how red it is in ...
- here's my fav'rite photo of my fav-rite grande pra...
- And so Arwen Undomiel, Evenstar of her people, cam...
- New Pics
- Here's one of me on the farm where we had the feas...
- I'm putting up the pics on photobucket. .. i hope ...
- Sorry about that . . . I couldn't resist. Here's h...
- my new look. how d'you like it! :)
- 'Let us trickle towards the post office. I will le...
- Conversation on the Subway is impossible. The inge...




1 Comments:
wow cool! i did my hair purple ( for just a little bit) i was really purple! i think amy said you used the color puls by loreal.did you?
Post a Comment
<< Home