Sunday, June 26, 2005
About Me

- Name: Emily
- Location: Westlock, Alberta, Canada
I'm an emergency dispatcher from a big rural family. I'm hoping to share some of my less normal experiences with you.
Previous Posts
- this is not how you hold it, but this way you can ...
- Sunday post (I hate titles)
- Stolen from evening_damask because it's so good
- technology
- I got this pin today from the Police Station in Ba...
- Witney
- hehe. and i didn't even try. honest!
- i saw this puzzle recently and thought you might l...
- Echinacea, Trintiey Fest, Logical Thinkers, Camp
- I put up a new shutterfly album called Alberta Ski...




4 Comments:
that is funtabulous emily!!!!! not fair!!! X-D :-)
Wow, that is nice... I want to hear it. :-D
kewl... nice... can i see on sunday?
LOL. it's great! I should take a recording of it and post it on here, if i ever figure out how to do that. and you can see it on sunday, steve, but i won't guarantee hearing it, since i don't know how good i'll be by then :D
Post a Comment
<< Home