Sunday, August 21, 2005

muscle lady

hmmm . . . i ate some fattening Japanses rice crackers tonight, but then right away i brought our 200 lb TV/VCR downstairs and wore it off again. lol. ok, maybe it's not quite 200 pounds. prolly more like 75. but it feels like it. esther would say i looked like a muscle lady if she wasn't in bed. fat chance. :-D

on another note, i get to play preservice both times tomorrow, and service once. i love it! but it takes a bit of imagination not to do my favourites over and over and over.

5 Comments:

Blogger Isaiah Eyre said...

75 is heavy for a TV... must be a big one. :-D

22/8/05 11:27 a.m.  
Blogger Emily said...

lol. i've honestly never looked at your blogger profile before just now, isaiah. hehehe :-D

22/8/05 7:38 p.m.  
Blogger Isaiah Eyre said...

I didn't know I had one... what does it say?

23/8/05 12:52 a.m.  
Blogger Emily said...

it says the title of your Blogger blog is 'This Blog Does Not Exist' and the web address is 'voidoblivion.blogger.com'
:-D

23/8/05 10:53 p.m.  
Blogger Isaiah Eyre said...

LOL ... I did that because at the time I had to register in order to post comments on blogger user's pages, but I already had a website and I didn't want to use their system.

24/8/05 10:46 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Use this to hide the profile in the new template