Sunday, August 14, 2005
About Me

- Name: Emily
- Location: Westlock, Alberta, Canada
I'm an emergency dispatcher from a big rural family. I'm hoping to share some of my less normal experiences with you.
Previous Posts
- Hehe. Only people who really want to know will rea...
- My brain is running in odd directions, mostly as a...
- The last train to leave Barrhead, and a map of th...
- The grain elevators by the railway and Barrhead's...
- The first school, hospital, and the trainbridge.
- I hope the pics aren't too bad .. . I'm not very g...
- These are the first two paintings on our wall at...
- I helped Dad clean out his car last night and was ...
- Flowers
- lol. the things you think up late at night . . .



4 Comments:
Aliens: Land Here....
is it not to let u know when u can pass or not???
thanks for the comment, anonymous. i thought i had disabled anonymous comments, though. who was that?
sorry, em XD that wuz me, sunnyd, at work.... and again now. :-D
Post a Comment
<< Home