Flowers
I haven’t been on the garden side of our house for over 2 weeks, so I went out today and looked around at all the little miracles God put there for me to see. I heard the grasshoppers and the birds. I saw the myriad of wonderful colours He designed, and I was overwhelmed. I am only able to copy Him, and I do a pretty poor job of it at times. But His work is always wonderful. It fills your senses. ‘My cup overfloweth’ just came into my head for some reason. The smell of the alyssium, and the 5 different colours of nasturtiums are wonderful to me. I don’t like lavender, but the purple of lavender beats all purples flat. The edelweiss, the yarrow, the peas and raspberries as tall as I am, the big saskatoons and strawberries Steve planted, the silver king sage, and the wild asters surprised me tonight. I hadn’t looked for so long that I no longer expected to find a feast for the eyes and nose. I’m hearing the 1812 Overture right now out of the living room, and I wonder at the ingenuity of God again. Only He could have thought of all these things and made them as perfect as they are. And then He made us in His image, so we could copy Him as best as we can. Some so a better job than others, but everyone follows in His footsteps. The most confirmed atheist uses the image of God in Him to do his job. ‘God sends rain on the just and the unjust a like,’ hmmm? It’s a lovely thought that no matter how much they hate or just deny Him, I can still see Him everywhere in their lives. He’s so wise.


1 Comments:
God's works ARE incredibly awesome (in the true sense of the word, *sniggle*)... never stop lovin' it! :-D
Post a Comment
<< Home