Julie, Jessica, and I just came back from the lake. A lot of the kids from church were there, and it was great. I did some tubing, and tried kneeboarding, but I got my finger stuck in the handle of the kneeboard and quit. Maybe I’ll manage that later. It was good. I’m still a bit wet though, and freezing cold.
Alison, Julie, and I are planning to go up to Grande Prairie for the weekend. I only have to work a half day tomorrow, so we will be there by suppertime. Having a flexible boss rocks! We haven’t seen a bunch of those people for 7 or 8 months.
The moon is absolutely huge tonight. It rose from below the horizon in about 3 seconds. You could see how fast the earth moves by watching it.
I’m reading Le Morte D’Arthur, which I can never pronounce right, and I love it. It will take a long time to finish at the rate I’m going, though. It’s huge.I need to go and pack my bag, get a shower, and get a little bit of sleep. Maybe Sunny will be nice tomorrow and drive while I nap. Or perhaps I won’t be as tired and stiff and sore as I feel now. Tubing really takes it out of you. :-D
Alison, Julie, and I are planning to go up to Grande Prairie for the weekend. I only have to work a half day tomorrow, so we will be there by suppertime. Having a flexible boss rocks! We haven’t seen a bunch of those people for 7 or 8 months.
The moon is absolutely huge tonight. It rose from below the horizon in about 3 seconds. You could see how fast the earth moves by watching it.
I’m reading Le Morte D’Arthur, which I can never pronounce right, and I love it. It will take a long time to finish at the rate I’m going, though. It’s huge.I need to go and pack my bag, get a shower, and get a little bit of sleep. Maybe Sunny will be nice tomorrow and drive while I nap. Or perhaps I won’t be as tired and stiff and sore as I feel now. Tubing really takes it out of you. :-D


1 Comments:
I went tubing last year with Joe. We went over some really rough water so I was sore for about 3 days. :-D
Post a Comment
<< Home