What was I doing 10 years ago: Ten years ago today? Prolly nothing special. Riding my bike, playing in the sandbox, jumping out of trees and scaring my mum. I dunno for sure.
5 years ago: Whatever I did at age almost 14. I don't remember that either.
1 year ago: I don't even remember what I did last year in July. Maybe visiting in Spruce Grove or GP. Prolly laying the piano.
Yesterday: Slept till 9AM, went with Sunny&Steve to Wal-Mart, Shoppers Drug Mart, WEM, checking out the new Harry Potter books at Coles and not buying any, aimless driving trying to find a place that sold laser levels for less than $1900, browsing in the Bay, Pier 1 Imports, and another house store I can't remember the name of, dinner at Swiss Chalet with Dad, Mom, Steve & Alison, Laura, and Henry Bosch, chatting with Isaiah at 12:15PM.
5 Snacks I enjoy: Chocolate icecream, chocolate of almost any kind, oranges, chips, cheese.
5 songs I know all the words to: Happy Happy, Jerusalem, Be Thou My Vision, All Creatures of Our God and King, Oh, the Deep Deep Love of Jesus.
5 Things I would do with a $100 million: Go to NSA, get married, travel, have 17 kids, get a 2005 Chrysler 300.
5 Locations I would like to run away to: Idaho, Grande Priarie, Banff, the UK, the West coast of North America.
5 Bad habits I have: Laziness about finishing (and sometimes even starting) things I'm supposed to do, using the computer instead of phoning my friends, forgetting my pillow whenever I go somewhere, eating salad and other strange things late at night, only cleaning my room on Friday.
5 Things I like doing: Talking to my friends, visiting my friends, playing piano, arranging parties and special events, hugging people.
5 TV shows I like: Sorry, i hate TV.
5 Biggest joys of the moment: Being home again, friends, having met lots of new people in the last week, my new outfits, and sunshine.
5 Favorite toys: Piano, sewing machine, computer, and i can't think of anything else.
5 next victims: Fiona, Alyson, Henry, Rita, Jeremy.
5 years ago: Whatever I did at age almost 14. I don't remember that either.
1 year ago: I don't even remember what I did last year in July. Maybe visiting in Spruce Grove or GP. Prolly laying the piano.
Yesterday: Slept till 9AM, went with Sunny&Steve to Wal-Mart, Shoppers Drug Mart, WEM, checking out the new Harry Potter books at Coles and not buying any, aimless driving trying to find a place that sold laser levels for less than $1900, browsing in the Bay, Pier 1 Imports, and another house store I can't remember the name of, dinner at Swiss Chalet with Dad, Mom, Steve & Alison, Laura, and Henry Bosch, chatting with Isaiah at 12:15PM.
5 Snacks I enjoy: Chocolate icecream, chocolate of almost any kind, oranges, chips, cheese.
5 songs I know all the words to: Happy Happy, Jerusalem, Be Thou My Vision, All Creatures of Our God and King, Oh, the Deep Deep Love of Jesus.
5 Things I would do with a $100 million: Go to NSA, get married, travel, have 17 kids, get a 2005 Chrysler 300.
5 Locations I would like to run away to: Idaho, Grande Priarie, Banff, the UK, the West coast of North America.
5 Bad habits I have: Laziness about finishing (and sometimes even starting) things I'm supposed to do, using the computer instead of phoning my friends, forgetting my pillow whenever I go somewhere, eating salad and other strange things late at night, only cleaning my room on Friday.
5 Things I like doing: Talking to my friends, visiting my friends, playing piano, arranging parties and special events, hugging people.
5 TV shows I like: Sorry, i hate TV.
5 Biggest joys of the moment: Being home again, friends, having met lots of new people in the last week, my new outfits, and sunshine.
5 Favorite toys: Piano, sewing machine, computer, and i can't think of anything else.
5 next victims: Fiona, Alyson, Henry, Rita, Jeremy.


8 Comments:
LOL... your "bad habits" don't sound all that bad to me. Eating salad at night? Cleaning your room only on Friday? At least it's a routine. ;-D
lol. i guess i don't see most of my bad or irritating habits ... to see those, a person would have to live near me for a bit. :) i should ask someone else next time i answer that kind of question :P
Un-oh.. I'm a next victim. Should I be afraid? heh....
i have your pillow, emily. mrs. louwerse gave it to me on sunday. i think it will be over the abandoned feelings pretty soon, although, this is what, the eleventh time it was left behind? ;-P
LOL!! You forgot your pillow again??
hehe. yeah, i did forget the poor thing again. i hope it can find it in it to forgive once more. :P
and i think it was only the 4th or 5th time i left it behind by itself
why do you need a hundred million dollars to get married? if that is one of your criteria, you'd better get crackin, baby, or it won't happen before you're three hundred :-D
Post a Comment
<< Home