Wednesday, July 27, 2005

I helped Dad clean out his car last night and was rewarded by finding my favourite eyeliner and four hairclips back. Yay!
I'm helping to set up a car rally on Friday night. I don't really know the section of country we're doing it in, so we'll see how it goes. It's for our church's picnic on August the 1st.
I'm feeling excessively emotional for some reason today. If you talk to me or touch me, I'll prolly burst out crying. :(

5 Comments:

Blogger lilshortbread said...

YIPPIE-DING!! CAR RALLLYYY CAN I COME!!!!???? :-D :-D :-D :-D
Cleaning cars can be rewarding, eh. :-)
Sorry to hear about the mood swings... i know the feeling...
:-\ *hugs*
TTYL

27/7/05 11:04 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It would be stupid for me to tell you not to cry, but I'll do it anyway. Don't cry! :-D

I need to clean out my car, too. I found some old chapstick, but I think I'll just toss that out... :-P

This should be obvious, but what do you mean by "car rally"? Sounds interesting.

27/7/05 11:21 a.m.  
Blogger fiona said...

hugs and smiles to emily! i know exactly what you mean about feeling like crying - that was me a few days ago when i was at camp. try a little smile - it'll help :-)

27/7/05 4:50 p.m.  
Blogger Emily said...

A car rally is a sort of puzzle you do in your car. the puzzle says something like, "Turn left at the . . ." and maybe a thing that looks like a little cloud, and is actually a bush by the road. They can be great fun! It's on Monday, Sunny, so you can't come :( Too bad, though.

28/7/05 9:53 p.m.  
Blogger Henners said...

I hope I dont get lost in the country... :-)

30/7/05 2:34 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Use this to hide the profile in the new template