Monday, August 15, 2005

Pics! Yay!

Here's the link. I'll put it up in the sidebar tonight. http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8RasmThk2fg

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I noticed your 'favorite pic' of me doesn't even include my face... what are you trying to say? :-P

15/8/05 4:36 p.m.  
Blogger Emily said...

it's just such a unique and mysterious picture. that's why i like it. also because i have only like 3 of you. :P and that's all the explanation i'll give you on here. :)

15/8/05 10:38 p.m.  
Blogger Emily said...

i just checked the album and noticed that it starts in the wrong place. it's supposed to begin with cousin margaret. and i have at least 2 spelling mistakes.

15/8/05 11:25 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL... you know I'm just teasing! You don't have to take me seriously when I'm teasing. :-P

15/8/05 11:53 p.m.  
Blogger Emily said...

i should have known. but how am i supposed to know when you're teasing? i can't see your expression. not fair. :)

16/8/05 8:19 a.m.  
Blogger CraftyHourMom said...

try reading emoticons. ;-p
oh, and i love the pics. the one of you and isaiah dancing (which dance is that anyway?) looks like you guys were more than energetic. :-D

17/8/05 12:20 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was the posties jig... from the photo it looks like we were confused *and* energetic. (Well, I was probably confused anyway... both times we danced it, we got in with a group of people who didn't seem to know it)

17/8/05 12:56 a.m.  
Blogger Emily said...

i think i didn't know what i was doing anymore toward the end, either. you had to say 'right hand,' 'two hands' every time i came around. :-D i'll learn that one well someday tho.

17/8/05 8:12 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Use this to hide the profile in the new template