Another list of 'whys?' Why? Because I'm cranky today.
Why is it that the airfare I want on Travelocity worked when they thought I was an American, but now that my profile says I'm a Canadian, I can't get the ones I want?
How come the breadcrumbs are always gone when I need them?
lol. I guess I'm not as cranky as I thought. I can't think of anymore bad stuff. The only things I remember are good. Like the Sharon, Lois, and Bram Alphabet concert movie we watched. And the apple pie muffins Jessica made. I think I'll go get one. *Goes and gets one* Mmmmmmm! Today is okay after all, I guess. If the dumb flights work now. I think I'll go look.
How come the breadcrumbs are always gone when I need them?
lol. I guess I'm not as cranky as I thought. I can't think of anymore bad stuff. The only things I remember are good. Like the Sharon, Lois, and Bram Alphabet concert movie we watched. And the apple pie muffins Jessica made. I think I'll go get one. *Goes and gets one* Mmmmmmm! Today is okay after all, I guess. If the dumb flights work now. I think I'll go look.


4 Comments:
Where are you trying to fly?
Ontario. From the 13th to the 18th. :-D
Of... October? I think I remember you telling me about this trip before, but I can't remember the details.
uh huh. told you elsewhere. :-D
Post a Comment
<< Home