Unhealthy? Who cares?
Rick: So you feel okay? You don't have a sore stomach or a headache?
Me: Yeah. Why?
Rick: Well, you put so much chemicals into your coffee just now I thought maybe you would feel bad. All that chemical and unnatural stuff isn't good for us. And that creamer is all chemicals.
Me: Rick! If I wanna die early let me. I'm not making you drink the stuff.
Rick is always on about how unhealthy stuff is. If he doesn't know what the word in the ingredients list means, he calls it chemicals.
Rick is strange though. He eats chocolate iced cream filled eclairs with a knife and fork. And that whipping cream is terribly unnatural stuff.
Me: Yeah. Why?
Rick: Well, you put so much chemicals into your coffee just now I thought maybe you would feel bad. All that chemical and unnatural stuff isn't good for us. And that creamer is all chemicals.
Me: Rick! If I wanna die early let me. I'm not making you drink the stuff.
Rick is always on about how unhealthy stuff is. If he doesn't know what the word in the ingredients list means, he calls it chemicals.
Rick is strange though. He eats chocolate iced cream filled eclairs with a knife and fork. And that whipping cream is terribly unnatural stuff.


3 Comments:
Hey now - I don't want you to die early either. >:-\
"who cares". that's what smokers say... :-(
lol
rick smokes. :P he's crazy. i'll miss him when i go somewhere else.
Post a Comment
<< Home