Saturday, September 10, 2005
About Me

- Name: Emily
- Location: Westlock, Alberta, Canada
I'm an emergency dispatcher from a big rural family. I'm hoping to share some of my less normal experiences with you.
Previous Posts
- Songs I’ve got running through my mind right now:
- I need one of these . . .
- I've been listening to Allegri's Miserere tonight....
- 10 things I love-The smell of spring rainFresh mow...
- 51st street this morning. The building where I wo...
- Row of Kids
- LOL. I guess I'd better not post any more quizzes....
- Hmmmm . . . I wonder if this one's accurate?
- Snooters
- #1 songs



4 Comments:
LOL, awesome! Glad you had a fun time.
Happy Birthday Emily, Sorry I was not there. But I thought of you!
Thanks, peoples. It was so totally fun to have a big birthday p[arty again! Shutterfly pics soon!
YAAAAAY pictures!!!!! i miss snappin shots.... *sigh* it was a blast, eh... :-D I adore this picture!!!! :-D I loved your reaction!!! Rosemary was really good at planning that.... ;-P
Post a Comment
<< Home