Tuesday, August 30, 2005

LOL. I guess I'd better not post any more quizzes. They sure do weird things to my blog.
My stomach muscles are sore. Rick and I have been laughing so much today and lately. It's good fun. We're still rearranging the store, but I think one more day will do it. It looks like a totally different place. It looks surprising in morning when I come in, even though I saw it the night before. And it's hard to find some things. I spent a bit looking for roman blinds rings the other day, even though the new system is much better and uses far more common sense than the old one. I've been fixing the appearance of the gift store side, while Rick works on 'our' half, the sewing room. It seems to be even more fun now that I'm plannning to leave.
I fixed up my last resume tonight. I don't think I'll bring it over tomorrow, though. I want to see if I can get into a course on Excel, and then I can put that onto the resume. They require Excel, and my aquaintance with it is small. The charts and graphs are no problem, but I doubt that that is what they need. That's all i've ever really used. And typing 45 wpm doesn't look that great. But it'll come, I tell myself. I can do it. *gives self a confirming pat-on-the-back*
So good night all, and I'll talk to you again before too long, hopefully.

3 Comments:

Blogger Isaiah Eyre said...

I hope everything works out and you can leave on good terms and find something else you will like! Godspeed! :-D

30/8/05 11:05 p.m.  
Blogger CraftyHourMom said...

who requires excel? is there someplace you are looking at in particular?

7/9/05 12:52 p.m.  
Blogger Emily said...

sorry, i forgot that i hadn't told everyone. i am loking into a job at the distance learning centre :-D. as switchboard operator. we'll see

7/9/05 9:21 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Use this to hide the profile in the new template