Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Hmmmm . . . I wonder if this one's accurate?

Pure Nerd
69 % Nerd, 21% Geek, 26% Dork
For The Record:

A Nerd is someone who is passionate about learning/being smart/academia.
A Geek is someone who is passionate about some particular area or subject, often an obscure or difficult one.
A Dork is someone who has difficulty with common social expectations/interactions.
You scored better than half in Nerd, earning you the title of: Pure Nerd.

The times, they are a-changing. It used to be that being exceptionally smart led to being unpopular, which would ultimately lead to picking up all of the traits and tendences associated with the "dork." No-longer. Being smart isn't as socially crippling as it once was, and even more so as you get older: eventually being a Pure Nerd will likely be replaced with the following label: Purely Successful.

Congratulations!

7 Comments:

Blogger lilshortbread said...

WHOAH EMily!!!! whatsup with your blog!!!! :-O :-O

30/8/05 1:57 p.m.  
Blogger Isaiah Eyre said...

I don't know which is worse - the fact that your statistics add up to 116%, or that you rated higher on "dork" than "geek". :-P

30/8/05 2:03 p.m.  
Blogger Emily said...

my blog is totally wrecked!!!! Please help, someone! (I don't have time to fix this, even if i figure out how :( )

30/8/05 2:25 p.m.  
Blogger Isaiah Eyre said...

The HTML was messed up really bad.. not sure why. Anyway, I deleted a lot of it and kept the simple statistics intact. :-P Does that help?

30/8/05 3:13 p.m.  
Blogger Emily said...

lol. thanks muchly! i have such good friends! :-D

30/8/05 4:00 p.m.  
Blogger Isaiah Eyre said...

Tee-hee! *false modesty*

30/8/05 4:06 p.m.  
Blogger Emily said...

I rated higher on dork than geek becuase they got their statistics mixed up. Otherwise it would say 10% dork. I hope that quells any rising doubts. :P

30/8/05 10:10 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Use this to hide the profile in the new template