Sunday, September 11, 2005

We had a totally fantabulous weekend. Laura and Henry came down on Friday night, and Steve, Alison, and Fiona came on Saturday afternoon. We had party hats and paper whistles and lasagna and chocolate cake with mocha icing. And my family and friends gave me weally nice presents.
Today we took a bunch of new family pictures with the grainfield and trees as a background. I played in church both services, and after church tonight we took a whole bunch of photos of us just . . . being us. And then everyone went home. And now I'm writing this post and talking to a good friend, and in a minute I will be eating leftover birthday cake with my family. :-D

3 Comments:

Blogger lilshortbread said...

It was fantabulous. I'm glad you had a good birthday. :-D I hope the pictues turned out well... :-D

12/9/05 11:53 a.m.  
Blogger fiona said...

it's great to hear that you had a good birthday! (it was fun for us, too) :-)

13/9/05 5:12 p.m.  
Blogger CraftyHourMom said...

yay! party hats and whistly favour thingies! ;-P

16/9/05 12:38 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Use this to hide the profile in the new template