Friday, September 16, 2005

Oh, Joy Unbounded! - Gilbert & Sullivan

LOL. Yay! I have today off. I was going to work today and not tomorrow, but my boss and I switched, becuase it just worked out better for everyone. Mom took Julie and Jessica and went to the city with an older lady from our church. Rosemary and down are here to help me get ready for Dad's birthday celebration. We get to make Indonesian food for supper, and ice Dad's cake. Funness! September is our birthday month, as almost half our birthdays come in it. I'm glad it's almost 2 weeks till Rosemary's, though. I'm nearly birthdayed out.
I'm hoping to get started on my new skirt, but we shall have to see how things go.
I love having our computers networked. I'm listening to Dad's music on our computer today. It's better than our music. We're getting a satellite internet connection in a month. That will be extremely nice. Dad's going to move his office home then. He needs the faster connection to send his huge emails to his customers.
In just under a month is Thanksgiving and Mum and Dad's 25th anniversary. They fall on the same day this year. We haven't decided everything about what we're going to do yet, but we're working on it. Sounds like we're going to have a lot of people over, though. I love a houseful!
But I need to hang up the wash (and hope it'll dry on a horridly cold, humid day like this), ice the cake, make beds for Laura and Henry, fry the ground meat for supper, clean the kitchen, try to clean my room, and a bunch of other things today, so I will go and start.

1 Comments:

Blogger lilshortbread said...

OOOH YES.... NEW SKIRT!!! ;-) :-D
and days off are funtibuluzo. I wish i had em more often... not that i dislike my work.... just days off are greatness... X-D hehe
CU L8R em....

16/9/05 3:36 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Use this to hide the profile in the new template