Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Travel plans

So Laura and I are going to Ontario for our cousin Marian's wedding from the 13th to the 18th of October. It should be fun. We haven't been there since I was 3 and Laura was about 6. And travelling is always fun. :-D I guess we will see mom's aunts and uncles and cousins while we're there too. I don't remember them. And our only aunt and uncel living in Canada, and all of their children. This is the first time all of their children have been together with all of their spouses ever. And the first time all of their children have been together in around 12 years. My cousin Richard is going too (it's his sister's wedding). He's the cousin I grew up with, and we did a lot of bad and fun stuff together. A lot of my scars were, I think, made while I was with Richard. Hehehehehe. So, anyway, that is just one more thing to look forward to in the next couple of weeks. There are several. *grin*

1 Comments:

Blogger lilshortbread said...

hope u both have a wonderful time!!! :-)

29/9/05 12:33 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Use this to hide the profile in the new template