Thinking about Bible stories
I love the story of Abraham and Isaac going to sacrifice on Mount Moriah. It's such good story. I love how to us, looking back at it, every little detail is there for a reason, and every little detail comes again in the story of Jesus. And I like the way the suspense builds throughout the story, until when we get to the part about the voice calling from heaven, there is almost a gasp of relief from the children listening.
I've been thinking about it lately, because we read it earlier this week, and I listened to the Michael card song about that particular story, which is one of my favourites.
I've been thinking about it lately, because we read it earlier this week, and I listened to the Michael card song about that particular story, which is one of my favourites.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home