The little girls went to sit on the loveseat in the living room just now so they could have a story, and I heard Esther say, "Better sit on the arm, because Emily's so big!" *giggles* At least it wasn't the couch. That would have been nasty.
Thursday, December 08, 2005
About Me

- Name: Emily
- Location: Westlock, Alberta, Canada
I'm an emergency dispatcher from a big rural family. I'm hoping to share some of my less normal experiences with you.
Previous Posts
- ...
- so we drove 8 hours total to have a 1/2 hour meeti...
- So I am now the Official Agent for John M. Wiereng...
- YAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! High speed...
- Lord of the Dance
- It's Jessica's birthday today. She's 14 all of a s...
- hehehehe. i bugged rick all day by singing along w...
- election stuff
- home again
- so we're off for GP this weekend.... leaving at 10...


1 Comments:
LOL... little kids are so funny.
Post a Comment
<< Home