Sunday, December 04, 2005

So I am now the Official Agent for John M. Wierenga, Christian Heritage Party candidate for the Yellowhead Riding. Congratulate me. I just made my week busier. Have to go to register my candidate in Whitecourt on Tuesday afternoon. Hehehehehe. And I have to fill out an integrity analysis too.
My accounting courses should come in time to start in January if I remember to send payment in the mail tomorrow. I wanted them this month. Nasty slow people. Oh well. I'm busy enough, I guess.
Can't wait for tomorrow night. Prolly should write a lost of stuff to take, though, cuz i'm bound to forget things early in the morning. I have to go to work early, so as to get off early. Otherwise I end up with a slim cheque again. And that's no fun.
I need to figure out how to fix Trillian when it malfunctions. Mine at work crashes instead of opening up like it's supposed to. It's rather frustrating. I miss talking to people in my breaks. Now I just talk to Rick at work. Not that he's not good to talk to. It's just that I miss it.
I think I should go and do something slightly more constructive with my day. Although Sunday doesn't have to be constructive. Maybe Laura and Henry want to play Carcasonne with us. That would be better than this, anyway.

2 Comments:

Blogger fiona said...

congrats! i am sure you will have an interesting time with that.
are you taking your accounting course with au? :-) i've enjoyed taking my courses through them quite well :-).

4/12/05 7:57 p.m.  
Blogger Alyson Sunny said...

YIPPEEE FOR LAST NIGHT!! Hope your day is wonderful.
ps. I can not stop listening to his cds this morning. Giggle

6/12/05 11:39 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Use this to hide the profile in the new template