Our house is full of music and dancing today. When I came in earlier we were listening to three different kinds of music in three different rooms and when you were in the middle of the house, you could hear them all. And we just finished watching Rita McNeil's Celtic celebration, which makes us all dancish in spirit and I danced to the music on The Little Engine That Could, to some people's astonishment.
I'm happy. What can I say?
I'm going again, since mum and I are pinning preparatory to quilting through Laura's birthday quilt, and we're kind of watching an episode of The Last of the Mohicans. So bye for now!
I'm happy. What can I say?
I'm going again, since mum and I are pinning preparatory to quilting through Laura's birthday quilt, and we're kind of watching an episode of The Last of the Mohicans. So bye for now!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home