Sunday, February 12, 2006
About Me

- Name: Emily
- Location: Westlock, Alberta, Canada
I'm an emergency dispatcher from a big rural family. I'm hoping to share some of my less normal experiences with you.
Previous Posts
- it's been a busy two weeks, but it was worth it!
- Meet Erin
- stupid cars
- November 2005
- okay, it's tomorrow!
- i have weirdish hair. if i let it air-dry, one sid...
- i've been doing some searching for 'lao gai' on th...
- I'm so happy!
- yay. it's over. now i get to pay all the bills. :D...
- It matters not if you win or lose,But how you play...



5 Comments:
Wow, nice job! Hehehe, nice to see it after *cough* hearing about it so much. :-P
it's cute, huh?
wow! i hate my own aomment system. it takes so much extra time. no wonder no one comments!
haloscan!!!!!! X-P
yeah. if i knew how to set that up :-\
Post a Comment
<< Home