okay, it's tomorrow!
*DRUM ROLL*
no, seriously
Yesterday Dad and I went to the car sales place and half an hour later I had bought a car. I went there today and paid, and I hope to get the insurance all done up so I can take the car to St. Albert this weekend. :-D That's another good thing. I only have to work one Saturday this month, and it's not this one or next week. AND no Sundays or evening shifts yet. Nice of them. :-) The car is a lt. grey/purple/blue Dodge Neon, a '95. And I like it. And that's what counts. :)
no, seriously
Yesterday Dad and I went to the car sales place and half an hour later I had bought a car. I went there today and paid, and I hope to get the insurance all done up so I can take the car to St. Albert this weekend. :-D That's another good thing. I only have to work one Saturday this month, and it's not this one or next week. AND no Sundays or evening shifts yet. Nice of them. :-) The car is a lt. grey/purple/blue Dodge Neon, a '95. And I like it. And that's what counts. :)


8 Comments:
I had a feeling this was about a car! :-D Congratulations!
some people *disgusted look* thanks, though. i think i will like this.
sounds nice - i used to want a neon :-)
What???
congrats on your biggest expense maker! just think, now you have joined the ranks of those who harp about rising costs in car insurance, registry, fuel, and repairs.
:-)
Hey congrats... Hope to see it and you soon.
:D
umm.. does it have a cdplayer?
no. i guess i'll prolly get an MP3 player or something and just plug it in... we'll see.
Post a Comment
<< Home