we remembered that we can also use dial-up, so i can finally respond to Rachel's tag :-D
Four Jobs I Have Had:
1. mother's helper
2. editor/copygirl for IP
3. all-talents-girl in interior design, sewing, bookkeeping
4. clothing store clerk
Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over:
1. The Incredibles
2. The Phantom of the Opera
3. The Lord of the Rings
4. Winnie the Pooh
Four Books I Could Read Over and Over:
1. The Bible
2. Mutiny on the Bounty/Pitcairn's Island
3. The Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit
4. Deadline
Four Places I Have Lived:
1. York Road, Guelph, ON
2. Duffron Street, Guelph, ON
3. Smithers, BC
4. Neerlandia, AB
Four TV Shows I Watch:
Actually, I rarely watch TV, but these are some I have watched:
1. Sesame Street
2. My mind is totally blank. I can't remember what anything else is called.
3.
4.
Four Places I Have Been On Vacation:
1. Holland
2. Alaska
3. Ontario
4. Idaho
Four Websites I Visit Daily:
1. Google.ca
2. peaceloveandpenguins.com
3. sunnshinedsmiley.blogspot.com
4. capezza.org/beautifulfeet
Four Favorite Foods:
1. chocolate!!!
2. soup of any kind (just decided that right after Sunday lunch :D)
3. peach yogurt
4. chicken, esp. fried. i dunno why. you know sometimes women crave pickles and peanutbutter? i'll prolly crave fried chicken and peach yogurt. *grin*
Four Places I’d Like To Be Right Now:
1. in bed
2. using a computer with faster internet
3. in GP with Amy
4. on holiday anywhere
Four Bloggers I’m Tagging:
Who's left? Maybe I'll just take some that other people have used already, and take it as my tag that made them fill the dumb thing out. :)
1. Steve
2. Sophia
3. Synthea
4. Jeremy
Okay, I only had to re-tag Steve. And he hasn't filled this in yet, anyway. I think he'll do it because I tagged him, not because Zay did. :P
1. mother's helper
2. editor/copygirl for IP
3. all-talents-girl in interior design, sewing, bookkeeping
4. clothing store clerk
Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over:
1. The Incredibles
2. The Phantom of the Opera
3. The Lord of the Rings
4. Winnie the Pooh
Four Books I Could Read Over and Over:
1. The Bible
2. Mutiny on the Bounty/Pitcairn's Island
3. The Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit
4. Deadline
Four Places I Have Lived:
1. York Road, Guelph, ON
2. Duffron Street, Guelph, ON
3. Smithers, BC
4. Neerlandia, AB
Four TV Shows I Watch:
Actually, I rarely watch TV, but these are some I have watched:
1. Sesame Street
2. My mind is totally blank. I can't remember what anything else is called.
3.
4.
Four Places I Have Been On Vacation:
1. Holland
2. Alaska
3. Ontario
4. Idaho
Four Websites I Visit Daily:
1. Google.ca
2. peaceloveandpenguins.com
3. sunnshinedsmiley.blogspot.com
4. capezza.org/beautifulfeet
Four Favorite Foods:
1. chocolate!!!
2. soup of any kind (just decided that right after Sunday lunch :D)
3. peach yogurt
4. chicken, esp. fried. i dunno why. you know sometimes women crave pickles and peanutbutter? i'll prolly crave fried chicken and peach yogurt. *grin*
Four Places I’d Like To Be Right Now:
1. in bed
2. using a computer with faster internet
3. in GP with Amy
4. on holiday anywhere
Four Bloggers I’m Tagging:
Who's left? Maybe I'll just take some that other people have used already, and take it as my tag that made them fill the dumb thing out. :)
1. Steve
2. Sophia
3. Synthea
4. Jeremy
Okay, I only had to re-tag Steve. And he hasn't filled this in yet, anyway. I think he'll do it because I tagged him, not because Zay did. :P


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home