i guess it's time to post, hmmm?
since many other people have.
There. Having made full use of my powers of hyperlinkage, I will go on with the post. I forget what the post was going to be about, however. That means what you get is going to be totally off the cuff. I don't have a clue what it's going to be.
I need to snowboard more. Lots more. I hurt all over from using muscles I never or rarely use, or at least not for what I used them for. Weird muscles I don't normally think about, and some which I can't believe I use to snowboard. But they hurt, so I must. I mean, who uses the muscles on their ribs to snowboard? I was superduperly fun though.
I just made chocolate cream cheese cake. Mmmmm..... The batter tasted good, anyway. I have no clue what the baked stuff will taste like. It's taking longer than it's supposed to to get done. Just being contrary, I guess.
I got another music book out of the library. Bless libraries for having them. I find it nearly impossible to play some styles of music (e.g. some movie songs, blues, swing, and all those weirdish ones) unless I have heard the song first. I can't play 'Stardust' for example. But I heard it the other day, and I still can't play it. I guess that's a bad example. 'The Impossible Dream' is one I coujldn't play until I heard it. It's good though. And fun. Dad knows most of these. You can tell I'm not a baby boomer. I haven't got a clue about that music.
Just playing Cubis2 from Yahoo!Games. It's interesting. I still can't figure out why things always work the way they do in that game. But it's fun anyway.
I'm been making snowflakes for the windows at work. I needed something to go in them other than Christmas stuff, and this seems perfect. It's because I wish we had snow. That would be so nice. So I put my paper flakes in the window, hoping it will help make a nice wintery feel. It's cold enough to be winter. Just no snow.
I love our tree lights. Mum put them up on the weeping birch by the road. Blue LED lights are the prettiest, but the other colours are nice too. I never would have thought we'd have lights up. *chuckles* I guess I don't know everything about my parents yet. :-D
Some people's year started off with happy news. And some people had very sad news. But we all know the our God is in control, so we don't need to worry about what this year will bring. In fact, I look forward to the year and the new challenges and experiences it will bring. I can think of some that are coming to me already. :-D
I'm going to go to bed now. Goodnight!
There. Having made full use of my powers of hyperlinkage, I will go on with the post. I forget what the post was going to be about, however. That means what you get is going to be totally off the cuff. I don't have a clue what it's going to be.
I need to snowboard more. Lots more. I hurt all over from using muscles I never or rarely use, or at least not for what I used them for. Weird muscles I don't normally think about, and some which I can't believe I use to snowboard. But they hurt, so I must. I mean, who uses the muscles on their ribs to snowboard? I was superduperly fun though.
I just made chocolate cream cheese cake. Mmmmm..... The batter tasted good, anyway. I have no clue what the baked stuff will taste like. It's taking longer than it's supposed to to get done. Just being contrary, I guess.
I got another music book out of the library. Bless libraries for having them. I find it nearly impossible to play some styles of music (e.g. some movie songs, blues, swing, and all those weirdish ones) unless I have heard the song first. I can't play 'Stardust' for example. But I heard it the other day, and I still can't play it. I guess that's a bad example. 'The Impossible Dream' is one I coujldn't play until I heard it. It's good though. And fun. Dad knows most of these. You can tell I'm not a baby boomer. I haven't got a clue about that music.
Just playing Cubis2 from Yahoo!Games. It's interesting. I still can't figure out why things always work the way they do in that game. But it's fun anyway.
I'm been making snowflakes for the windows at work. I needed something to go in them other than Christmas stuff, and this seems perfect. It's because I wish we had snow. That would be so nice. So I put my paper flakes in the window, hoping it will help make a nice wintery feel. It's cold enough to be winter. Just no snow.
I love our tree lights. Mum put them up on the weeping birch by the road. Blue LED lights are the prettiest, but the other colours are nice too. I never would have thought we'd have lights up. *chuckles* I guess I don't know everything about my parents yet. :-D
Some people's year started off with happy news. And some people had very sad news. But we all know the our God is in control, so we don't need to worry about what this year will bring. In fact, I look forward to the year and the new challenges and experiences it will bring. I can think of some that are coming to me already. :-D
I'm going to go to bed now. Goodnight!


1 Comments:
I was so sore after working on my car... it took about a day before I felt the soreness, but I'm sure I discovered some new muscles, despite the fact that I was sitting down nearly the whole time - but I used my arms a lot in very awkward ways. The nice thing about guitar music is that you can usually find transcribed tablature for it online, and then figure the rest out - when I played the piano, I could sight-read somewhat, but most of it was improvised/played by ear. With the guitar, I can figure some things out by ear, but if I want to learn a song that's more than simple chords, I need to download tablature for it... In fact, I know the chords to "The Impossible Dream".. fun song. :-D
Post a Comment
<< Home