Saturday, December 24, 2005

happy things

1. I got off work an hour early today.
2. I don't have to work on Monday.
3. They gave me a Christmas present, which I was supposed to pick. The only thing I liked was a long black camel hair coat over $300, so they were like, 'Sure, take that!' Hehehehe. It will last forever. And it's beautiful.
4. I went for lunch with Amy yesterday. It's been a long long time since I went out for lunch with someone. It was fun.
5. I have fun and hilarious friends, who can also be serious, and who love me.
6. My family grows and grows.
7. The 7th happy thing is not public. :P

4 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

Hmm, all good things... I want a crate full...

24/12/05 10:17 p.m.  
Blogger Emily said...

greedy boy :P wow! nice pic.

24/12/05 10:38 p.m.  
Blogger Isaiah Eyre said...

:-D Merry Christmas. You know you shouldn't post things like #7 because it drives us all crazy. :-P

25/12/05 4:38 p.m.  
Blogger Emily said...

lol. i hadn't noticed. i don't think it made anyone but you curious :P an only amy knows what it is. hehehehe. my eyes are sore from either a) being up late or b) watching the clock last night. *churckles*

26/12/05 10:13 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Use this to hide the profile in the new template