Saturday, December 10, 2005

good things

Lots of good news tonight.
First of all, we had our CHP campaign kick-off evening tonight. We served beef on a bun, which seems to be becoming a tradition. John had a speech and Q&A, and we auctioned off the poinsettias that they had used to decorate the tables. We are quite hyped up, since we raised a lot more money than last year's campaign. And we have a supersuper election team this time around too, having just gained some 'new blood.' Hehehehehe. I love press photo time, only maybe next time the photos should be taken before half the support group goes home. Oh well.
Next bit of news. I start work on Monday for Holmberg's Ladies and Children's Wear in Barrhead. I'm working the first week part-time for both places, and at work I was going to have the week after off anyway, so it works out good. Maybe I'll quit in January, though, since I have my eye on another job in Westlock. So that's fun.
Another good thing is that instead of being -30 like it was at the beginning of the week, it's like +8 and +4. Feels like a March chinook out there. Niiiice. I just wonder how good it is for the enviroment. Okay, that sounds weird. I don't like that word much. But I wonder how good it is that just when things go to sleep, they wake up again. That much temperature difference may be highly enjoyable to me, but I just wonder how things will react.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Use this to hide the profile in the new template