Sunday, December 11, 2005

new pics in the sidebar....

6 Comments:

Blogger lilshortbread said...

YAAAAAYYY!!! FINALLY..... u know i still am in desperate need of some photos from the time before thnxgvng, and some of the thnxgvn pix from ur dad's camera... i have all the ones from henry's cam, including the ones i took.... :D i will be chasing em down soon,eh.... X-D

12/12/05 10:02 a.m.  
Blogger Isaiah Eyre said...

:-D I've already seen these, but I like reading your captions.

13/12/05 5:24 p.m.  
Blogger Emily said...

lol. you can't possibly have seen them all, zay. :| i love your comments on the pics, sunny! :D

14/12/05 8:13 p.m.  
Blogger Isaiah Eyre said...

But I totally did - you gave them to me and more on the CD! :-D

14/12/05 9:11 p.m.  
Blogger Alyson Sunny said...

What how can Isaiah have them, and I dont.. Question Zay, what were we looking and pointing at again? I forget, but oh I do remember that night. I think we made Emily laugh ALOT, and ourselves of course. Emily, I love those pictures... adn the captions make them so much better. I love the one of me and Alison. Giggle FUN!!! *Hugs*

18/12/05 12:29 p.m.  
Blogger Isaiah Eyre said...

I don't really remember what we were pointing at...how strange! :-P

19/12/05 12:52 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Use this to hide the profile in the new template