Saturday, March 11, 2006

misc. because I'm feeling that way...

indeed i am.
1) i went out three times today on various car-fixing trips. i may have gotten rid of my headache of a car, but all cars seem to hate me and conspire together to make me late for work as often as possible. :-2) tried to clean and organize my room with help from esther, my honey of a sister. no luck there, as usual. i'm getting tired of the dust though. maybe i'll manage to do it and clean the floor on monday. i hope so.
3) i think i love the lifa.lyryx.com website. i found some time to work on my ACCT 253 labs for AthabascaU on it today. i love it when i get 10/10 after the very first try. it makes me feel special. i just wish it was easier to find time for that more often.
4) i have to memorize a huge schwack of stuff for my Grade 8 piano exam in the summer. i find it harder and harder to get to, but i already paid over $100 for the exam, so i expect i'll manage to get the stuff done sooner or later. hopefully sooner.
5) singing 'Greensleeves' while vacuuming and wearing sweat pants around the house are good for me, although i rarely do them. :-) today is different.
6) i still haven't decided whether i need to cut my hair or not. i don't like it now, but if i wait a couple of months it will be longer and then i'll be happy with it. but i love it short. oh well.
7) i dyed the stuff a couple of nights ago. not very obvious though, since no one's commented yet.
8) having two siblings out of the house living on their own is fun. now we have more places to go and more people to see. and more parties and more work and more fun. life is good ang gets gooder every year.
9) i love the fact that Alison and Steve want me to play at their wedding. i'm so happy to be able to do that for them. and about other people coming around that time too.
10) i'm totally freaked out about getting to be Laura's maid of honour. that should be really nice, since i've never been in a wedding before.
lol. those aren't all the things i can think of, but i'm yawning so much i can hardly see. goodnight

4 Comments:

Blogger Alyson Sunny said...

Sounds like you did a lot of stuff! I can not wait for Steve and Alisons wedding. :) I think my escort will be there. (giggle) As for being Lauras maid of Honour thats awesome, its fantasic, and I promise I will not make you cry when I sing!! (if I dont cry myself!) Yippee for as Rebecca puts it, (now you'll be my sister!) I love your sisters! (I could keep them in my closet, cause your going under the bed.
(Me love cookies! sigh I like bob! I have him near me)
(anyone who is not Emily if you get any of this.... (besides the top part) i will be impressed and you shall win a prize!)

12/3/06 7:31 p.m.  
Blogger Emily said...

shall i tell them? shall i tell them? i love bob too. he's a honey. i envy you in a way. not the tonsillitis though. and how are you going to keep me from crying? i defy you. no one can do that. :P neither can i though *sigh*

12/3/06 11:45 p.m.  
Blogger lilshortbread said...

hey why do u dye ur hair when u never go for a noticable difference? does that not defeat the point and waste ur $$$? you should do hightlights or something fun if ur bother spending more money on doing it again..... !!!

Speaking of hair... you come with me to Jana!!! She will fix u up with great hair in no time... and not expensive.. if you decide to have long hair you should try a loose perm.... nice waves that bounce.... mmmmmmmm that would be a good change!!!! for my wedding :P ahahahahhaa..... TTYL bout dat....

and haha to Alyson.... :-P

14/3/06 2:41 p.m.  
Blogger Alyson Sunny said...

Why would one be laughing at me Alison???? Oh Emily i have to tell you about Bill.... because he is new! (and oh so cute) But back to writing my paper that I ahve been avoiding for half an hour YES!

18/3/06 4:28 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Use this to hide the profile in the new template