lol.... i managed to last out the week! yay! :-)
We are being infested by spiders. *ewwww* Those big black ones with the fat legs are horrible. I shudder just thinking about it. We're brave, though, and mostly kill them ourselves, mainly because no guys are around.
I'm tired. Quite. But this was another good day working at saving the world, laughing and giggling together at the police scanner, and answering a thousand Fountain Tire calls. *sigh* Stupid people who forget about long weekends, Good Friday, Sunday, and all that kind of things. I mean, why would you call a place expecting to get the office staff on Sunday? And then be kind of put off because they're not around? Weirdness indeed. That's my least favourite type of call. *bleh*
I'd better hop, because I need to *finally* wash my hair, and 5:45 comes too early in the morning if you don't go off to bed soon enough. So tata.
We are being infested by spiders. *ewwww* Those big black ones with the fat legs are horrible. I shudder just thinking about it. We're brave, though, and mostly kill them ourselves, mainly because no guys are around.
I'm tired. Quite. But this was another good day working at saving the world, laughing and giggling together at the police scanner, and answering a thousand Fountain Tire calls. *sigh* Stupid people who forget about long weekends, Good Friday, Sunday, and all that kind of things. I mean, why would you call a place expecting to get the office staff on Sunday? And then be kind of put off because they're not around? Weirdness indeed. That's my least favourite type of call. *bleh*
I'd better hop, because I need to *finally* wash my hair, and 5:45 comes too early in the morning if you don't go off to bed soon enough. So tata.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home