Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Stuff

I'm happy with today. I did some accounting, some cooking, some reading, played a game of Scrabble and only lost by 50 points, set up a PayPal account that actually works this time, and finished the template of my new Xanga site. As a general thing I hate Xanga blogs, mostly because they seem to attract a weirdish bunch, but I needed it for commenting and I couldn't resist messing a bit with the template. I esp. like the music I put on there. hehehehehehe. Have a lovely night, peoples!

2 Comments:

Blogger Isaiah Eyre said...

You were close for a while, there... you were only maybe 10 points behind or less, but then I did some word that got me like, 32 points and put me way in the lead again. :-P

12/4/06 5:44 a.m.  
Blogger Emily said...

yeah. cheater!! lol.... actually, i gues i was the only one who actually cheated by spelling iffy words. hehehehehe. he's nice though, peoples. let me get away with it. :-)

12/4/06 1:44 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Use this to hide the profile in the new template