Sunday, April 09, 2006
About Me

- Name: Emily
- Location: Westlock, Alberta, Canada
I'm an emergency dispatcher from a big rural family. I'm hoping to share some of my less normal experiences with you.
Previous Posts
- Springtime in Alberta
- up all night till the morning come, daylight come ...
- ???
- i hope i sleep better tonight. last night i caught...
- misc. because I'm feeling that way...
- i heard someone leave a message on an answering ma...
- The Passing of Erin
- Our house is full of music and dancing today. When...
- *quirky brow* since when?
- the only bit of poetry i can remember to quote




2 Comments:
why so many that are the smae or so close??? like wow, lotsa black....
only 7 out of 18 are black. and these are all my shoes since i got this size feet at about age 13. so what can you expect? i found out afterward that i had missed 2 pairs of ankle boots, but i don't like them anyhow. :-) and they are all alike because i'm always at work and don't go shopping much.
Post a Comment
<< Home