busy thinking about big horrible spiders and flowers. weird combination, i guess :-)
Thursday, April 13, 2006
About Me

- Name: Emily
- Location: Westlock, Alberta, Canada
I'm an emergency dispatcher from a big rural family. I'm hoping to share some of my less normal experiences with you.
Previous Posts
- The other night I came home, and saw a something o...
- Stuff
- "I think, Papa," said Mrs. Popper, "that you had b...
- I don't feel like thinking of a title tonight
- Fooling around with the camera *grin*
- The sunset tonight. I can't hold a camera straight...
- At the engagement party last week
- It was cold. What can I say. Jessica found it pret...
- Women Love Shoes....
- Springtime in Alberta


1 Comments:
I haven't seen any big spiders lately, but the last one I killed was in the bathroom. I lit up my propane torch and enjoyed the bittersweet smell of dead spider... and victory.
Post a Comment
<< Home