Tuesday, May 30, 2006

totally cool free sheet music sites

These are hard to find. So just in case anyone wants to find some and is having a tough time, here are some of the links i've spent hours finding. :)

This one's actually a mixture of English & French which I find very funny.
Here's some nice stuff I mostly have all of already.
Unless you're me and have all the stuff already, you can find some pretty good pieces on favourite, only I did have to buy a membership, which is totally worth it.

lol. I wish I'd saved all the links I've ever found to real free sheet music sites, because often when you do and internet search for them they say they're free and then aren't. It's really tiring to look for specific pieces and not be able to find them. I think these are all classical, and I remember once I did find a Yahoo! site on which I got some contemporary movie music, but I dont' know where anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Use this to hide the profile in the new template