pinecones
Today I had a day off from work because our fabric hadn't come in and there wasn't much to do, since I worked hard(ish) last week. So I worked on my own curtains, which are looking ok, and went out and raked up a ton of pinecones that fell off the trees when it was so windy last week. I also pulled some porcupine quills out of the man dog's snout, although he ran off before I could finish. I like spring. It rained a bit on me too, as I was raking, but it was nice after having snow for 5 months, so I stayed out. The grass is starting to get greener again. I saw little baby tulips in the tulip bed, too. I think pinecones are supposed to burn blue. Maybe I'll save them for camp fires. I think a little gray kitty is what I need. Too bad there's such a thing as asthma and dogs. Sorry for rambling a bit here. Oh, right. I want to take Julie and go to Spruce Grove this weekend. We're a bit lonely and isolated out here.


1 Comments:
Can't wait to see you two this weekend! :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home