I'm happy, even though it's 3:36 a.m.
Because I made chocolate ship cookies in the middle of the night, and worked on mock-ups for bridesmaid dresses, and slept in until 10:15 a.m., and put two of my favourite songs handwritten music into a music notation program I just downloaded off the internet. I hand wrote the songs before because I didn't have the program I needed. Now they look fantastic.
It was really hot here today, so we ate downstairs, where it's not so bad. At least we don't have to live with extreme humidity also, like they have to in Ontario. This is bad enough, thank you. :-) But when fall comes we will be glad of these hot weeks, because the corn and beans and other yummy stuff will be bigger and better for it. As long as we don't forget to water them.
I'm hungry, as usual, so I think I'll eat something and then wander off to bed. Nightshift tomorrow again. :-
It was really hot here today, so we ate downstairs, where it's not so bad. At least we don't have to live with extreme humidity also, like they have to in Ontario. This is bad enough, thank you. :-) But when fall comes we will be glad of these hot weeks, because the corn and beans and other yummy stuff will be bigger and better for it. As long as we don't forget to water them.
I'm hungry, as usual, so I think I'll eat something and then wander off to bed. Nightshift tomorrow again. :-


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home