Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I'm having a weirdly fun time staying up too late and listening to Arrogant Worms, which have sometimes strange lyrics, and weirder tunes, but are very Canadian is a way. And besides, my brother gave the songs to me, which make them specialer. :-) Only the speakers are doing weird things and the sound keeps switching from one to both ears. 'We won't say that we're better, it's just that we're less worse.' hehehehehehe. I totally agree. :P
I guess I'd better head off to bed pretty soon though, because Mum & Jessica & I are heading off to the city tomorrow for my last piano exam, and do get the fabric for Laura's wedding. She has her fabric and pattern and stuff a long time already, but Alison & I & Becca & Esther need to get our stuff started too. Should be fun to sew those dresses up. :-)
I went out and stuck the last little gladiolus corm in the ground tonight. I felt sorry for the poor thing all lonely in the window sill. We found it in the cool celler a while after I'd thought I'd stuck every one in, sort of like the fish that got away.
Okay, I've decided that I don't like 'The Toronto Song.' It's sort of dumb.

1 Comments:

Blogger Isaiah Eyre said...

Hope you're having fun - you sound busy. Talk to you soon! :-)

16/6/06 11:46 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Use this to hide the profile in the new template