Monday, June 12, 2006

So I'm on my third night in a row at work, and have one more after this. I'm still not sure whether I like it. I'm doing something new for a couple of nights - sticking return address labels on our company envelopes. It reminds me of working at IP a long time ago. :-) I did 300 last night, but there are still 1200 to go. We'll see how far I get tonight.
I keep thinking of the song about the banana loading man.

Work all night till the morning comes
Daylight come an me wan' go home
Work all night till the morning comes
Daylight come an me wan' go home.
Day-oh! Me say day-oh!
Daylight come and me wan' go home
Day-oh! Me say Day-oh!
Daylight come an me wan' go home.
Come Mistah tally-man and tally me bananas,
Daylight come and me wan' go home
Come Mistah tally-man and tally me bananas,
Daylight come and me wan' go home.

lol. I'll write later. *grin*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Use this to hide the profile in the new template